i just said hi to someone and they didn’t hear me i’m never trying that again
villains who switch sides due to personal convictions and not because they fell in love with a hero
villains who fall in love with a hero but refuse to switch sides due to personal convictions
villains who have feelings for heroes but aren’t willing to just ditch their life and everything they’ve worked for
sympathetic villains with goals and motivations other than heroic bonkybits
Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you’ve been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night
You know, two characters disliking each other doesn’t mean underlying sexual tension. Sometimes people can’t stand each other, and there’s damn good reasons for it. Constantly reducing a character’s valid reasons for hating someone to “sexual chemistry” or hidden feelings to justify your ship is side-eye worthy, and questionable at best. Cut that shit out.
This is actual Nazi shit!! And people wanna act like anti-semitism isn’t still EXTREMELY dangerous!
I’m not saying this isn’t important because there are people out there threatening the Jewish community. The flyers do exist but they have no official authority behind them.